Section II girls tennis individual tournament details
Quarterfinals are scheduled for 3 p.m. Wednesday at Central Park with semifinals and finals at Sportime Schenectady Monday and Tuesday the 25th and 26, beginning at 2 p.m.
In singles there are 68 entries with 72 entries for doubles.
The top singles seeds are:
1. Cat Crummey, Shaker
2. Claire Schmitz, Emma Willard
3. Jessica Macaciak, Shen
4. Gaby Peda, Guilderland
5. Kirsten Ackerman, Guilderland
6. Amanda Rosati, Holy Names
7. Emily Lauvilliard, Niskayuna
8. Rachel Friedman, Saratoga
Doubles seeds are:
1. Mitali Das/Molly Goodman, Emma Willard
2. Catherine Jenkins/Shannon Mukerji, Shaker
3. Nicole Kellogg/Natasha Hale, Burnt Hills
4. Jamie Rosen/Aria Shi, Bethlehem
5. Rachael Ellenbogen/Kacie Weatherhead, Guilderland
6. Luise Forster/Ashley Becker, Albany Academy
7. Teru Greene/Kristen Brayden, Shen
8. Elena Wolner/Molly Oconnor, Shaker
Class B and C/D team sectionals have concluded. Ichabod Crane won the B's over Schalmont, 6-1, while Maple Hill won the C/D's over Voorheesville, 5-2.
The A final is scheduled to be completed at 3 p.m. Monday between Holy Names and Burnt Hills. The AA has a semifinal and final to be completed later this week.
Follow OTR: Twitter
RSS feed for links to blog posts as soon as they are published
Send an email to OTR
High school football central on www.troyrecord.com
Labels: Girls Tennis