Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hurley stepping down at Maginn

Bishop Maginn boys varsity basketball head coach Rich Hurley announced on Tuesday that he was stepping down as coach.
He will continue to serve as a guidance counselor and the Director of Admissions at Bishop Maginn.

"I’ve given a lot of myself to everybody over last five years," Hurley said, "to my players and my program. And I just felt it was time to give a little bit to my wife and son and family and I make sure I had my eyes on everything that had to be done for the Hurley family."

He did, however, hint that he would likely be back on the sidelines before long.

"I would love to coach again at some point," he said. "Coaching is in my blood. I plan to be back at some point. I want to make that perfectly clear."

Check out the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Record.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous hcg said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge

October 22, 2011 at 3:38 AM 

Post a Comment

The following comments represent views of the individuals making the comments. Comments are screened only to keep out spam and uncivil behavior. All opinions are welcome.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home